4. Download and install SideQuest, then connect your Oculus Quest
Go to the SideQuest download page and click the download button for your operating system.
Open the downloaded file and run the installer. The installation process includes all the drivers needed for transferring files to your Quest.
Next, you need to tell the Quest it's OK to connect to your computer:
- Open the Sidequest app on your computer
- Connect the Quest to your computer via USB cable
- Put on the Quest headset – you should see a window open asking you to 'Allow USB Debugging'
- Check the box labelled 'Always allow from this computer' and click OK.
Your Quest and computer are now set up for sideloading using the Sidequest app!
5. Install and launch Dynamic Spanish app
Download the Dynamic Spanish apk file using the link we email to you.
If you're using the trial, our app is available on Sidequest here.
To install the Dynamic Spanish apk file:
- Click the icon showing an arrow inside a box, at the top of the Sidequest window
- Choose your apk from the window that opens
To launch the Dynamic Spanish apk file:
- From your Quest headset, go to 'Library > Unknown Sources'
- Find the Dynamic Spanish app in the list on the right, and click to launch